- Tech Spec
|RK61 White||RK84 White||RK71 White||RK68 White||RK87 Wihte|
|Keys Layout||61 keys||84 keys||71 keys||68 keys||87 keys|
|Connection||Bluetooth (3 devices)||2.4Ghz + Bluetooth (3 devices)||Bluetooth (3 devices)||Bluetooth (3 devices)||2.4Ghz Wireless|
It’s great and i love it sm
Wonderful Customer Service!! I ordered a keyboard, however the switches I requested were out of stock. I was send a lovely email from Christina explaining this and suggesting another keyboard that they could send me. Even though I couldn’t get what I originally order I got another lovely keyboard with high quality! Christina even sent me updated on where my new keyboard was at during the shipping progress. I highly reccomend!! I will be purchasing from here in future! Thank you so much for your lovely service and quality products.
And in case anyone else noob like me needs it:
Settings > General > Keyboard > Hardware Keyboard > Modifier Keys > Change the “^ Control” to a “Command” key and you’ll be able to use shortcuts like CTRL+A again.
For the sale price I got it at, super nice keyboard. Pretty hefty, and indeed hot swappable with 3 pin switches. (I’m a monster who swapped out all the clicky blue switches for the THICC clicky kailh box jade switches) They also included some extra switches, a keycap remover as well as a switch remover in the pack as well, which is amazing. I wish I knew that before I bought a switch/keycap remover tool. Theres no battery indicator, which I dont really mind. HOWEVER, the instructions are a bit unclear, it took me a second to realize i needed to change the keyboard settings for ctrl if I paired this with my ipad.
Purchased for a teen gamer. He loves the sound and colors. Keyboard is responsive and keys can be changed for different styles.
Overall I am quite happy with my purchase.
(My use for this board is 100% wired)
- Good weight and great compact size for any desk.
- Was first a bit skeptical about the key sizes, but grew to really like them.
- For the price, the blue switches do not feel cheap at all.
- USB-C over USB-Micro is always appreciated!
- Made a mistake when first looking through the description--thought this was an RGB board. The only colour on the board is a blue ice-like colour, but it's super bright and surprisingly looks pretty sleek on my desk. I'm actually glad that I have this colour instead of the RGB!
- Wish that the CapsLock had an indicator light.
- No volume control for Windows (not at all a deal breaker for me though).
- The lights do not have an option to always be on, even when using the cable instead of bluetooth (again, not really a deal breaker).