- Tech Spec
|RK61 White||RK84 White||RK71 White||RK68 White||RK87 Wihte|
|Keys Layout||61 keys||84 keys||71 keys||68 keys||87 keys|
|Connection||Bluetooth (3 devices)||2.4Ghz + Bluetooth (3 devices)||Bluetooth (3 devices)||Bluetooth (3 devices)||2.4Ghz Wireless|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
And in case anyone else noob like me needs it:
Settings > General > Keyboard > Hardware Keyboard > Modifier Keys > Change the “^ Control” to a “Command” key and you’ll be able to use shortcuts like CTRL+A again.
For the sale price I got it at, super nice keyboard. Pretty hefty, and indeed hot swappable with 3 pin switches. (I’m a monster who swapped out all the clicky blue switches for the THICC clicky kailh box jade switches) They also included some extra switches, a keycap remover as well as a switch remover in the pack as well, which is amazing. I wish I knew that before I bought a switch/keycap remover tool. Theres no battery indicator, which I dont really mind. HOWEVER, the instructions are a bit unclear, it took me a second to realize i needed to change the keyboard settings for ctrl if I paired this with my ipad.
Purchased for a teen gamer. He loves the sound and colors. Keyboard is responsive and keys can be changed for different styles.
Overall I am quite happy with my purchase.
(My use for this board is 100% wired)
- Good weight and great compact size for any desk.
- Was first a bit skeptical about the key sizes, but grew to really like them.
- For the price, the blue switches do not feel cheap at all.
- USB-C over USB-Micro is always appreciated!
- Made a mistake when first looking through the description--thought this was an RGB board. The only colour on the board is a blue ice-like colour, but it's super bright and surprisingly looks pretty sleek on my desk. I'm actually glad that I have this colour instead of the RGB!
- Wish that the CapsLock had an indicator light.
- No volume control for Windows (not at all a deal breaker for me though).
- The lights do not have an option to always be on, even when using the cable instead of bluetooth (again, not really a deal breaker).
Amazing build quality, with no rattling or flex. Keycaps feel very nice to the touch and the typing experience is very nice. Some keystrokes, as the space bar, feel so satisfying, its amazing. I don't know if it has any lubing but it sounds and feels amazing.
No problems with pairing devices or connetivity issues. Very intuitive to switch lighting modes and the rgb is gorgeous!
It's a very good looking keyboard. It has been my main keyboard for gaming and programming as well. 100% recomend this keyboard for everyone looking for a small form factor keyboard with a ton of features and gaming capabilities.
It also has some room for custom keycaps, wich I personly like.
Would be nice if they included a braided cable but all in all it's a very good value keyboard, absolutly love it.